Installation and Licence
Installation Method 1:
Upload from the plugins page
- Login to your WP install.
- From the dashboard panel, hover on the "Plugin" Menu.
- Under Plugins, click “Add New”.
- On the "Add Plugins" find "Upload Plugin" at the top of the page and
- Click "Choose file".
- Locate Scripts Organizer's .Zip file on your computer and select it.
- After the file is selected hit the "Install Now" button.
- Press "Activate Plugin".
Installation Method 2:
Upload with FTP Client
- Download the Scripts Organizer plugin
- Upload ‘scripts-organizer’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After installation, you will find a new menu item “Scripts Organizer”
To be able to use a plugin or get the latest updates, the plugin needs to be activated with a valid license key.
- Find the menu item “Scripts Organizer”.
- Under Scripts Organizer's menu locate "Licence & Support".
- In the first box under the label: ENTER YOUR LICENSE KEY paste license and hit the "Activate Licence" button.
- If your license is valid you will be redirected straight away to the Scripts Page to create your first script.
- If you want to check the status of your license go back to the "Licence & Support" page and locate the label Status and "Active" green badge.
Retrieving license and plugin file
- Go to the shops "Login" page
- Enter your credentials
- Find Scripts Organizer block
- View Purchase Record for Purchase #XXXX
- On the page, you will find license and button to download .Zip file
Documentation and support
More features comming soon
Lifetime updates and support
Price will rise as we add more features
Payments are secured with Stripe and PayPal
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Probably you will never need this with our owesome products but here it is just in case. If you aren't completely satisfied within 30 days of purchase, you're more than welcome to get a full refund!Contact support